Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Post Stenographer Grade C and D vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is not mention. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Stenographer Grade C
- Stenographer Grade D
- As per Notification
- Candidates must passed 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized Board and candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- 18 to 27 years for Grade ‘D’ (as on 01.01.2019)
- 18 to 30 years for Grade ‘C’ (as on 01.01.2019)
- For Gen/ OBC/ – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST- No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking,Bank challan.
- 19 Nov 2018 (5:00 pm)