Bharat Heavy Electricians Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 400 Trade Apprentice Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of BHEL.
- Fitter :- 150 Vacancy
- Welder (G & E) :- 110 Vacancy
- Turner :- 11 Vacancy
- Machinist :- 16 Vacancy
- Electrician :-– 35 Vacancy
- Wireman :- 07 Vacancy
- Electronic Mechanic :- 07 Vacancy
- Instrument Mechanic :- 07 Vacancy
- AC & Refrigeration :- 10 Vacancy
- Diesel Mechanic :- 07 Vacancy
- Steel Metal Worker :- 05 Vacancy
- Programme & System Administration Asst :- 20 Vacancy
- Carpenter :- 04 Vacancy
- Plumber :- 04 Vacancy
- MLT Pathology :- 02 Vacancy
- Assistant (HR) :- 05 Vacancy
Pay Scale :-
- Rs. ( 10,300-34,800 )/-
Job Location : Himanchal Pradesh
- Applicants who have passed in 8th class and have an ITI certificate in the relevant Trades.
- 10th Class pass candidates and have an ITI certificate in the Relevant Trades can also apply.
- 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology can also apply.
- Those who have Passed in BA/ BBA degree can also apply.
Age Limit :- 18 – 27 years as on (13/04/2019)
Form Dates :-
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application 16 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 30 March 2019