Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer– 580
- Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/-
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 30 years
- Passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination and Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
- 27 January 2019