Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services)– 139
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Age Limit: –
- 21 to 37 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes (As on 01-07-2019)
- 21 to 32 years for all Others (As on 01-07-2019)
- Graduate Degree from any Universities.
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
- 31 January 2019