Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Director Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 08. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Assistant Director – 08
- Rs.56100 – 177500/
Age Limit: –
- No Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all categories.
- 30 years for Other categories. (as on 21-01-2022)
- M.A(Co-operation) OR M.Com, with (Co-operation) OR M.Com., (without Co-operation as a subject) plus Higher Diploma in Co-operation OR Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs 200
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card.
- 21 February 2022