Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Field Surveyor, Draftsman & Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 1089. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Field Surveyor – 798
- Draftsman – 236
- Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman – 55
- Rs.19,500 – 71900/- Level-8
Age Limit: –
- No Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all categories.
- 32 years (as on 01-07-2022)
- Field Surveyor – A Diploma in Civil Engineering or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor or A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field).
- Draftsman – A Diploma in Civil Engineering or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman(Civil) or A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field)
- Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman – A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course or A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor
Trade or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card.
- 27 August 2022