Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 969 Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women / Transgender) Vacancy . The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of TNUSRB . Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Main Exam (Conventional Type) & Interview.
Vacancies and Pay Scale :-
- Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women / Transgender):- 969 Vacancy | Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/-
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019) :-
- 20 — 28 years (As on 01.07.2018) 45 years for Ex-servicemen/ Ex-personnel
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) : 05 years for SC & SC (Arunthathiyar)/ST, 03 years for OBC/ BC (Muslim).
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on written examination, Viva-Voce & Physical Test.
Physical Measurement :-
- OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC :- MEN- 163 cms | Women & Transgender :- 154 cms
- SC, SC(A) and ST :- MEN – 160 cms | Women & Transgender : 152 cms
Application Fee :-
- For all candidates : – Rs 500/-
- If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota :—- Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through Cash Challan.
Application Form Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 20 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission Application 19 April 2019