National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician & MTS Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad
- Technical Assistant – 20
- Technician -1 – 16
- Multi Tasking Staff – 03
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician -1 – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Technical Assistant – 1st Class three years Bachelor‟s degree in BZC/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Physiology from a recognized University OR 1st Class three years Engg. Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute with two years‟ experience in relevant field (or) 1st Class Engineering / Technology degree in Civil Engineering
- Technician -1 – 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subjects with 55% marks and one year Diploma in relevant field such as Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from govt. recognized Institution OR 12th class/ Intermediate pass in Science subjects with 55% marks and one year Diploma/ITI in Digital Photography/Civil Engineering / Draughtsman (Civil)/Electrical/ Draughtsman (Electrical)/Mechanical from government recognized institution.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation/ High School or equivalent from a Recognized Board.
Age Limit: –
- Technical Assistant – Max 30 years (As on 24-12-2018)
- Technician -1 – Max 28 years (As on 24-12-2018)
- Multi Tasking Staff – Max 25 years (As on 24-12-2018)
- For Gen/OBC – Rs 300
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen and Women – No fee
- Pay Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR, NIN, HYDERABAD” from any Nationalized Banks in India.
- 24 December 2018