NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 – Young Fellow Vacancy
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Young Fellow Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 141. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad at www.career.nirdpr.in
- Young Fellow – 141
- Rs.35,000/– per month
- Master Degree/2-Year PG Diploma in any stream of social science from any recognized university /institution.Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in the subject of social science; and 50% marks at Postgraduate level in the subjectof social science.
- Max 35 years (as on 01-04-2023)
- For GEN /OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- 08 May 2023
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here