TSPSC Recruitment 2023 – Librarian Vacancy
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Librarian Vacancy under the Control of Commissioner of Technical Education and Commissioner of Intermediate Education in the State of Telangana. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 71. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Librarian in Technical Education – 31
- Librarian in Intermediate Education – 40
- Rs. 54,220 – 1,33,630/-
- Librarian in Technical Education – Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an Equivalent Professional Degree with at least first class or its
equivalent and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.Qualifying in the National Level Test conduct for the purpose by UGC or other equivalent test as approved by the UGC
- Librarian in Intermediate Education – Must possesses a Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and a Postgraduate Degree in Library Science with first or second class with not less than 50% of marks from a university in India established or incorporated by of under a central act, state act, or a provincial act, or an institute recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: –
- 18 – 44 years (as on 01-07-2022).
Online Application Processing Fee:
- For All Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For All Employees of any Government – Rs. 120/-
- For All unemployees – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
- 10 Febuary 2023 5:00 PM
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here