Tripura Public Service Commission has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Personal Assistant Grade II (PA-II). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tripura Public Service Commission.
- Personal Assistant Grade II (PA-II)– 177
- Rs. 5,700- 24,000 + Rs.2800 GP
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 40 years (As on 01.10.2018)
- Higher Secondary (H.S. + 2) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks in average. OR Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 45% marks in Madhyamik.
- Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate and proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH – Rs 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission counter.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application –01 Oct 2018 05:30 PM