NTA UGC NET June 2019 – National Eligibility Test
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test will be conduct 20 – 28 June 2019. Last date for Registration of Application form 30 March 2019.
Name of Examination :-
- University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET (June 2019)
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidate should passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).
Age Limit :-
- JRF : 30 years
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee :-
- For General :- Rs 800/-
- For OBC-NCL :- Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender :- Rs 200/-
Application Form Date :-
- Starting Date for Registration of Application form 01 March 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Application form 30 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee 01 April 2019
- Exam Date 20 – 28 June 2019
- Apply Online Click Here
- Advertisement Link Click here