Allahabad University has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Non-teaching & Technical Staff Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 34. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Allahabad University.
- Medical Officer -01
- Information Scientist -01
- Law Officer -01
- Assistant Librarian -04
- Section Officer -04
- Senior Technical Assistant -09
- Data Entry Operator -11
- Animal Attendant -03
- Medical Officer – Level 10 Cell No. 01
- Information Scientist -Level 10 Cell No. 01
- Law Officer -Level 10 Cell No. 01
- Assistant Librarian – Academic Level 10 Cell No. 01
- Section Officer -Level 6 Cell No. 01
- Senior Technical Assistant -Level 6 Cell No. 01
- Data Entry Operator -Level 4 Cell No 01
- Animal Attendant -Level 1 Cell No 01
- Medical Officer -An MBBS or Equivalent qualification as recognized by medical council of India (MCI).,At least 3 (Three) years of post qualification experience
- Information Scientist -(i) B.E. / B.Tech. in Information Technology / Computer science & Engineering Or.
(ii) Master degree in computer application (MCA); Or
(iii) Master degree in library and information science (M.Lib.Sc. Or M.Lib.I.Sc.) and Post Graduate Diploma in computer application (PGDCA).
(iv) All degrees / Diploma shall be from recognized University /Institutions with minimum 55% marks.
- Law Officer -(i) LL.B. degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scales from a recognized university.
(ii) Knowledge of computers
- Assistant Librarian -(i) A Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in scale wherever grading system is followed)
(ii) A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Section Officer -(i) Graduate / Post Graduate with at least second division 55% marks.
(ii) At least three (03) years post qualification experience in handling Educational Administration / Purchase / Accounts and Finance in a University / Research Institution / Government department / Bodies/ PSU or reputed commercial establishment.
- Senior Technical Assistant -M.Sc. or B.E / B.Tech in concerned subject with first class (60% of Marks) or its equivalent in 7 point scale.
- Data Entry Operator -BCA or Graduation with PGDCA or BSc in Computer Science / Engineering / IT or BBA in IT from a recognized University and working knowledge of office assistant tools like MS office or open office etc., Also ‘O” level of DOEACC after graduation from a recognized University.
- Animal Attendant -(i) Higher Secondary (12th standard) or equivalent examination with science subject.
(ii) At least 2 years of experience of work in a laboratory.
- Medical Officer -Max 40 Years
- Information Scientist -Max 35 Years
- Law Officer -Max 35 Years
- Assistant Librarian -Max 40 Years
- Section Officer -Max 35 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant -Max 35 Years
- Data Entry Operator -Max 30 Years
- Animal Attendant -Max 35 Years
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/- Rs. 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft any nationalized bank in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Allahabad, payable at Allahabad.
- 19 Nov 2018 till 05:00 PM