Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examinations 2019 (106 Vacancy). The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of UPSC. Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Geologist, Group A :- 50 Vacancy
- Geophysicist, Group A :- 14 Vacancy
- Chemist. Group A :- 15 Vacancy
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A :- 27 Vacancy
Job Location : All India
- Geologist, Group A :- Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo-sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University
- Geophysicist, Group A :- M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University
- Chemist. Group A :- M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or other educational Institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 i.e. recognized University.
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A :- Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University
Age Limit :-
- 21 to 32 years (as on 01/012019)
Application Fee :-
- For GEN/OBC :- Rs/- 200
- For SC/ST :- No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Important Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 20 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 16 April 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan 16 April 2019
- Exam Date 28 June 2019
- Admit Card Available June 2019