UPSC Recruitment 2019- 65 Indian Economic Service and Statistical Service
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of for Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examinations 2019 (65 Vacancy). The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of UPSC. Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Indian Economic Service ( IES ) :- 32 Vacancy
- Indian Statistical Service ( ISS ) :- 33 Vacancy
Job Location : All India
- Indian Economic Service ( IES ) :- Passed/Appearing Post Graduate/ Master Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
- Indian Statistical Service ( ISS ) :- Passed/Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/ Applied Statistics Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject. / A Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Age Limit :-
- 21 to 30 years (as on 1st August, 2019)
Application Fee :-
- For GEN/OBC :- Rs/- 200
- For SC/ST :- No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Important Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 20 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 16 April 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan 16 April 2019
- Exam Date 28 June 2019
- Admit Card Available June 2019
- Apply Online Click Here
- Advertisement Details Click here