Union Public Service Commission invites has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Combined Defence Services (CDS- II) Examination, 2021. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 339.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 22
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy – 169
- Officers Training Academy SSC Women (Non-Technical) -16
- For IMA & Officers’ Training Academy– born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 for IMA & born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 for OTA
- For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years (as on 01-07-2021)
- For Indian Naval Academy – born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy– Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy– Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy– Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 24 August 2021