Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2022 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 861.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in
- Indian Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary Examinations 2022- 861
- Not Mention
- Bachelor Degree in any stream form recognized University.
Age Limit: –
- 21-32 years (As on 01-08-2022)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 22 February 2022 till 06.00 PM