UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2023 vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2023 vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 285. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) -www.upsc.gov.in
- Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2023 – 285 vacancy
- Geologist – 216
- Geophysicist – 21
- Chemist- 19
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) – 26
- Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) – 02
- Not Mention
- Geologist- Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo- Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Geochemistry from a recognized University.
- Geophysicist & Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) – M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist & Scientist B (Chemical) – M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Scientist B (Hydrogeology) – Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a recognized University.
Age Limit: –
- 21 to 32 years (as on 01-01-2023)
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 11 October 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here