Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2022 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 687.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 03
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 70
- Not Mention
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: –
- 32 years (As on 01-08-2022)
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 26 April 2022 till 06.00 PM