UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2023 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2023 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 150.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in
- Indian Forest Services (IFS) Preliminary Examination 2023- 150
- Not Mention
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering form recognized University.
Age Limit: –
- 21-32 years (As on 01-08-2023)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 21 February 2023 till 06.00 PM
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here