Union Public Service Commission invites has invited online applications from qualified candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2023 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview/Physical Test. The total number of vacancies is 395.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2023 – 395
- National Defence Academy – 370
- Army – 208
- Navy – 42
- Air Force – 120 (Ground Duties (Tech) – 18,Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 25
- Born not earlier than 02 July, 2004 and not later than 1 July, 2007
- Army Wing of NDA– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 10 January 2023