Uttar Prdesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) are invites online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 16 Computer Operator & Programmer Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of UPPSC. Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview.
Vacancies | Pay – Scale :-
- Computer Operator :- 13 Vacancy | 5,200-20,200/-
- Programmer :- 01 Vacancy | 15,600-39,100/-
- Programmer Grade 1 :- 01 Vacancy | 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Programmer Grade 2 :- 01 Vacancy | 9,300- 34,800/-
Age Limit ( As on 01.07.2019)
- 21 to 40 years
- Computer Operator :- 1) Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Computer Science Or Bachelor Degree with “O” Level Exam from DOE . 2) Typing Speed English : 40 WPM and Hindi : 25 WPM
- Programmer :- BE/ M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science Or B Level Exam Passed From NIELIT.
- Programmer Grade 1 :- 1) BE/ M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science OrB Level Exam Passed From NIELIT. 2) Computer Knowledge of Software Development. 3) For More Details Read the Notification
- Programmer Grade 2 :- 1) Bachelor Degree from Recongnized University. 2) PG Diploma in Computer Science Or “A” level Exam Certificate from DOE. 3) Good Knowledge of Software Development
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Application Fee :-
- For GEN/ OBC : Rs.225/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs 105/-
- For PH Candidates :- Rs 25/-
- Pay The Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 28 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 24 April 2019
- Last Date for Final Submit Form 28 April 2019