Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Assistant and Stenographer vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 321. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
- Junior Assistant – 280
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant – 41
- Junior Assistant – Graduate is Agriculture form recognized University/ institute and typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Stenographer – Graduate is Agriculture form recognized University/ institute and Steno 80 wpm in Hindi & typing speed 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Junior Assistant – Rs 21700 – 69100/-
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant – Rs 29200 – 92300/-
- 21 to 35 years (As on 01-09-2019)
- For General/OBC– Rs300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand– Rs. 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan
- 15 October 2019