ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Vacancy(Walk-in)
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications from qualified candidates for post of Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 220.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- Graduate Apprentice – 41
- Technician Apprentice – 59
- Trade Apprentice – 120
- Graduate Apprentice – 35 years (as on 14.12.2019)
- Technician Apprentice – 35 years (as on 21.12.2019)
- Trade Apprentice – 35 years (as on 04.01.2020)
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 9000/- (Per Month)
- Technician Apprentice – Rs 8000/- (Per Month)
- Trade Apprentice – Rs 7700 – 8050/- (Per Month)
- Graduate Apprentice – First Class Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines.
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class.
- Trade Apprentice – SSLC Pass and ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC.
- No Fee
Date Of Interview
- Graduate Apprentice – 14 December 2019
- Technician Apprentice – 21 December 2019
- Trade Apprentice – 04 January 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Download Application Form click here