High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2020 – Driver Vacancy
High Court Calcutta has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Driver Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of High Court Calcutta.
- Driver – 4
- Rs. 5400 – 25200 /- + GP 2600
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 40 years (As on 18-03-2020)
- Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal).
- For all other candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/of West Bengal candidates – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Kolkata
- 18 March 2020
- Detail Notification Click Here