Jadavpur University has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Assistant Cum-Typist, TA, Steno-Typist & Others Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 116. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Jadavpur University.
- Junior Assistant Cum-Typist – 25
- Assistant Librarian Gr.-II -02
- Technical Assistant Gr.-II – 10
- Steno-Typist -04
- Darwin -22
- Peon -26
- Helper – 14
- Laboratory Attendant -11
- Driver -02
- Junior Assistant Cum-Typist – ₹7200- ₹25400- + GP ₹3300/-
- Assistant Librarian Gr.-II – ₹9000- ₹28300/- + GP ₹4400/-
- Technical Assistant Gr.-II – ₹9000- ₹28300/- + GP ₹4400/-
- Steno-Typist – ₹7200- ₹25400/- + GP ₹3900/-
- Darwin – ₹5400- ₹18600/- + GP ₹1800/-
- Peon -₹5400- ₹18600/- + GP ₹1800/-
- Helper – ₹5400- ₹18600/- + GP ₹1800/-
- Laboratory Attendant -₹5400- ₹18600/- + GP ₹2100/-
- Driver -₹5400- ₹18600/- + GP ₹2900/-
- Junior Assistant Cum-Typist – Higher Secondary/ Pre-University or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with knowledge of typing & use of computer tools for office work
- Assistant Librarian Gr.-II -Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science
- Technical Assistant Gr.-II – B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
- Steno-Typist – Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with shorthand speed of at least 100 words per minute and typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Darwin – Class VIII standard
- Peon – Class VIII standard
- Helper – Class VIII standard
- Laboratory Attendant – Class VIII standard and working experience in the respective field.
- Driver – Class VIII standard. b. Valid driving license and at least five (5) years experience in driving light, medium and heavy motor vehicles car and jeep.
- 18-40 years (As on 31-12-2018)
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.250
- For SC/ ST/ DA – Rs.125
- Pay the Examination Fee through online payments, Net banking/ Debit/ Credit/ Rupay card/ challan.
- 15 February 2019