MSCWB Recruitment 2019 – Junior Engineer Vacancy
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 150.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal.
- Junior Engineer– 150 (civil-100,mechanical-25,electrical-25)
- ₹9,000- 40,500/- + GP ₹4,400/
- 21 to 32 years (as on 01-01-2019)
- Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade with at least 01 (one) year experience in Construction I Supervision I Management I 0 & M after obtaining a diploma.
- For GEN/OBC- ₹150 + Processing Charges ₹50 + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen– ₹50 for Processing Charges + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan
- Pay the Examination Fee through all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form – 13 Feb 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 16 Mar 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online (From 13th feb) Click Here