WBHRB Recruitment 2022 – Warden Vacancy
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Warden Vacancy (for College of Nursing and Nursing Training School) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 165. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) at www.wbhrb.in
- Warden (for College of Nursing and Nursing Training School) – 165
Pay – Scale
- Rs 5400 – 25200/-
- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent qualification.
- 40 years (As on 01-01-2022)
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 160/-
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH – No fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account : 0051-00-104-002-16.
- 30 June 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here