West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 335 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of WBSEDCL. Selection will be based on GATE Score 2019 and Personal Interview..
- Assistant Engineer :- 335 vacancy
Pay Scale :-
- 15600 – 39100/- and Grade Pay :- 5400/-
Category wise Vacancy Details :-
- Electrical :- UR/133 | SC/49 | ST/15 | OBC-A/22 | OBC-B/19 PWD/08
- Civil :- UR/30 | SC/14 | ST/03 | OBC-A/06 | OBC-B/04 PWD/03
- Mechanical:- UR/8 | SC/3 | ST/1 | OBC-A/1 | OBC-B/3 PWD/01
- IT&C :- UR/4 | SC/3 | ST/1 | OBC-A/1 | OBC-B/2 PWD/01
Eligibility Criteria :-
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in relevant Engineering discipline from any recognized Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018) :-
- 18 to 27 years
Application Fee :-
- For General and OBC candidates :- Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates (from West Bengal) :- No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Challan at any branch of United Bank of India.
Application Form Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 7 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 08 April 2019