High Court of Jharkhand has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator & Typist vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 73. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court of Jharkhand.
- Assistant– 64
- Assistant Librarian- 01
- Cashier -01
- Translator -01
- Jr. Translator- 01
- Typist -05
- Assistant– 44900 – 1,02,800/-
- Assistant Librarian- 35,400 – 1,12,400/
- Cashier -35,400 – 1,12,400/
- Translator -44900 – 1,02,800/
- Jr. Translator- 35,400 – 1,12,400/
- Typist -25,500 – 81,100/
- Assistant– Graduate from recognized University having knowledge of working on computers with sound knowledge of typing in computer.
- Assistant Librarian- Graduate from a recognized University in Library Science.
- Cashier -Commerce/Economics Graduate from a recognized university.
- Translator -Graduate from a recognized University.
- Typist -Graduate from a recognized University having typing speed of 40 words per minute in English
- 18 to 35 years (As on 01.08.2018)
- For Un-Reserved, B.C.-I & B.C.-II Category – Rs. 500
- For SC & ST Category – Rs. 125
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application-08 October 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 23 October 2018