Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Constable (Executive) Vacancy in Delhi Police. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/Physical Test. The total number of vacancies is 7547. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at www.ssc.nic.in
- Constable (Exe)-Male – 4453
- Constable (Executive)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)) – 266
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen) – 337
- Constable (Exe.)-Female – 2491
- Rs 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT.
- 18 to 25 years for UR/EWS (as on 01-07-2023)
- 18 to 28 years for OBC (as on 01-07-2023)
- 18 to 30 years for SC/ST (as on 01-07-2023)
- 18 to 40 years for departmental (as on 01-07-2023)
- For General/OBC – Rs 100
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – No FEE
- Pay the Examination Fee through online
- 30 September 2023