Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant Vacancy. The total number of vacancies is 1746. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant- 1746
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/– + GP Rs. 1,900/-
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 32 years (As on 01-04-2018)
- Candidates Must have passed in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- For General & OBC Category – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST Category – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Online or Challan.
- 29 January 2019