Assam Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officer Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 90. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Computer Operator (Typist) – 17
- Child Development Project Officer – 73
- Computer Operator (Typist) – Rs 14,000-49,000/- + GP Rs 6,200/-
- Child Development Project Officer – Rs 22,000 – 87,000/- + GP Rs 9,700/-
- Computer Operator (Typist) – Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized
Board/Council and 6 (six) months completed diploma/certificate in computer proficiency.
- Child Development Project Officer – Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
Age Limit: –
- Computer Operator (Typist) – 18 to 44 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- Child Development Project Officer – 21 to 38 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For UR – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC – Rs. 150
- Fees Should Be Deposited Only Through Treasury Challan in The Head Of Account “non Tax Revenue, Other Non Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC/ Application Fee Receipt Of APSC” Showing Name Of Post And Department.
- 06 March 2019