Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Training Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Training Officer– 13
Age Limit: –
- Max 35 years (As on 01-07-2019)
- PUC/ HSC/ SSC Passed And Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or any other recognised Institution or Board.
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs 150
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank
- 20 May 2019