Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 398. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL) at www.apeasternpower.com
- Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) – 398
- Rs 15,000/- (Per Month)
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- 18 to 35 years (As on 01-07-2021)
- For OC/BC candidates – Rs 700/-
- For SC & ST Candidates – Rs 350/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 24 September 2021