Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 – Junior Clerk Vacancy
The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank (Akola DCC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Clerk vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 100. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank (Akola DCC) .
- Junior Clerk (Support Staff) – 100
- Rs 25000/- (Per Month)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation in minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates and Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
- 21 to 30 years (as on 31-07-2021)
- For All Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Pay application fee through Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- 04 September 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here