Bank of Maharashtra has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Generalist Officer Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 150. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Generalist Officer II – 150
- Rs 48170 – 69810/-
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks OR CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution and Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years.
Age Limit: –
- 25- 35 years (as on 31-12-2020)
- For UR / EWS / OBC – Rs 1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 118/-
- For PwBD & Women Candidates – No fee
- Pay Examination fee through Online Debit/credit card or Net Banking
- 06 April 2021