RBI Recruitment 2022 – Officers Grade B Vacancy
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Officer Grade B vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 294. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) at www.rbi.org.in
- Officer Grade B (General) – 238
- Officer Grade B (DEPR) – 31
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – 25
- Officer Grade B (General) – Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants).
- Officer Grade B (DEPR) – Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM / MBA with specialization in Economics / Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Rs. 35150 – 62400/-
- 21 to 30 years (As on 01-01-2022)
- For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates– Rs 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidate– Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- 18 April 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here