South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank (SCDCC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 125. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank (SCDCC) at www.scdccbank.com
- Computer Programmer – 02
- Second Division Clerk – 123
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 36,985 – Rs 89,600/-
- Second Division Clerk – Rs. 24,910 – Rs 55,655/-
- Computer Programmer – MCA in any recognized University in Karnataka or B.E. in Computer
Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.Must have minimum 3 years experience as Computer Programmer and have sufficient knowledge of Hardware and Networking
- Second Division Clerk – A Degree in any recognized University in Karnataka with minimum of
50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) OR A Post Graduation Degree in any recognized University in Karnataka with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years).
- Max 38 years (As On 20-09-2023)
- For All Other Category – Rs 1000/- +GST
- For SC/ST Category – Rs 500/- +GST
- Pay application fee through Bank/DD.
- 20 September 2023