CGPSC Recruitment 2022 – Mining Officer, Mining Inspector and Assistant Geologist Vacancy
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Mining Officer, Mining Inspector & Assistant Geologist Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 54. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) -www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Mining Officer – 08
- Assistant Geologist – 11
- Mining Inspector – 35
- Mining Officer – Rs 56,100/- Per Month
- Assistant Geologist – Rs 56,100/- Per Month
- Mining Inspector – Rs 28,700/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Mining Officer – Post Graduation in Geology OR M.Tech in applied Geology.
- Assistant Geologist – Post Graduation in Geology OR M.Tech in applied Geology.
- Mining Inspector – Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Geology or Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- 21-30 Years (as on 01-01-2022)
Application Fee :-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh- Rs 300/-
- For all other candidates – Rs 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking.
Last Date –
- 16 March 2022
- Apply Online Click Here
- Official Notification Click Here