Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL, Technical (Mechanical & Electrical) & Law (01/2024 Batch) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 71. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Coast Guard at www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)/Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) – 50
- Technical (Mechanical)/Technical (Electrical) – 20
- Law – 01
- General Duty/(Pilot/Navigator) – Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- CPL-SSA – Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate
- Tech (Mechanical) – Engineering degree of recognised university in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60%
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Engineering degree of recognised university in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Law Entry – Degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- General Duty/(Pilot/Navigator) – Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- CPL-SSA – Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Tech (Mech/ Elect/Electronics) – Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law Entry – Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through net banking or Credit/Debit Card/UPI
- 09 Febuary 2023