Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Officer (INET) Vacancy
Indian Navy has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Officer (INET) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Navy.
Officer (Executive, Technical Branch & Education Branch) for Jan 2021 Course – 144
Rs. 56100 – 110700/
Executive Branch – BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.
- Technical Branch – BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.
- SSC ATC – BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.
- SSC Education – M.Sc. with Physics/Maths in B.Sc with BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline
Executive Branch – 02 Jan 1996 & 01 Jul 2001
- Technical Branch – 02 Jan 1996 & 01 Jul 2001
- SSC ATC – 02 Jan 1996 & 01 Jan 2000
- SSC Education – 02 Jan 1996 & 01 Jan 2000
For Gen/OBC – Rs.215
- For SC/ST candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- 19 December 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here