Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Vacancy for 01/2024 Batch. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test.The total number of vacancies is 350. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Coast Guard at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 30
- Yantrik – 60
- Navik (GD and DB) – Rs.21,700/- (Level-3)
- Yantrik – Rs 29,200/- (Level-5)
- Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik – 10th class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and
Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering
- Candidates should be born between 01 May 2002 to 30 Apr 2006 (both dates inclusive) applying for post of Navik (DB), Navik (GD) and Yantrik
- For UR/EWS/OBC – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through online mode by using net banking or Credit/ Debit Card/UPI.
- 22 September 2022