IOCL Recruitment 2020– Trade and Technician Apprentice Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Technician & Trade Apprentices vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 312. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Accountant Apprentice – 25
- Technician Apprentice – 128
- Trade Apprentice – 29
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – 13
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holder) -12
- As per Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
- Accountant Apprentice – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holder) –Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
- 18 – 24 years (As On 30-11-2019)
- No Fee.
- 22 January 2020
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here