Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – SSC and Permanent Commission Officers
Indian Navy has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of SSC and Permanent Commission Officers. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Navy .
- Observer:- 06 Vacancy
- Pilot (MR) :- 03 Vacancy
- Pilot (Other than MR) :- 05 Vacancy
- Logistics :- 15 Vacancy
- Education :- 24 Vacancy
Pay Scale :- Level 1- ₹18000-56900/-
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit :-
- Observer/Pilot (MR)/Pilot (Other than MR):- Applicants having qualification of B.E./B.Tech in any stream can apply for these job profiles.
- Logistics :- (i) Engineering degree in any trade with more than 60% marks/ (ii) Those who have a MBA Master degree with 60% marks can also apply./(iii) Those who have one of the following degree: “B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with 60% marks and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management can apply./(iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with 60% marks are also eligible for this Indian Navy recruitment 2019
- Education :- Those who have one of the following education : “BE / B.Tech, M.Sc, M.A” in the Relevant stream.
Age Limit :-
- Observer/Pilot (MR)/Pilot (Other than MR):- Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001.
- Logistics :- Born between 02-01-1995 & & 01-07-2000.
- Education :- Born between 02 -01-1995 & 01-01-1999.
Application Form Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application 16th March 2019.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application 5th April 2019.
- Dates for SSB Interview 19 May to 19 Aug.
- Start Date for Course. Jan 2020.
- Apply Online Click Here