Nagaland Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Agriculture Inspector, Junior Engineer and others Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 18. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission.
- Agriculture Officer – 03
- Agriculture Inspector – 08
- Assistant Geologist – 01
- Sub Divisional Officer -03
- Junior Engineer -03
Pay – Scale
- Agriculture Officer – Level – 11
- Agriculture Inspector – Level – 8
- Assistant Geologist – Rs 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Sub Divisional Officer -Level – 13
- Junior Engineer – Level – 11
- Agriculture Officer /Agriculture Inspector – B. Sc. (Agri) and above.
- Assistant Geologist – Masters Degree in Geology from any recognised University.
- Sub Divisional Officer -B.E Agri. Engg./Civil Engg.
- Junior Engineer – 3 (Three) Years Diploma Course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg.
- 21-30 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For all – Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima
- 10 March 2019