Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Technician Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 186. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) at www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Operations Technician – 94
- Boiler Technician – 18
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – 14
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 17
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – 09
- Lab Analyst – 16
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – 18
- Rs 55,000/- (Per Month)
- Operations Technician – Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Boiler Technician – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation Engg or Instrumentation and Control Engg or Instrumentation and Electronics Engg or Electronics and Communication Engg or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
- Lab Analyst – B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
- 18 to 25 years (As on 01-04-2022)
- For UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates – Rs 590/-
- For SC, ST and PwBD candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through the Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking
- 21 May 2022