Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 110. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) -16
- Rs 40,000 – 140000/-
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks and Valid Score in the GATE 2019.
- Max 28 years (as on 31.12.2019)
- For Gen/ OBC/ – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD Candidates- No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
- Start Date for Online Application – 20 January 2020
- Last Date for Online Application –07 February 2020