Eastern Railway has invited online applications from qualified candidates for ACT Apprentices vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 2792. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Eastern Railway.
- ACT Apprentices– 2792
- Not Mention
- candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also
- should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- 15 to 24 years (As on 30-03-2020)
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates- No fee
- Pay Application fee through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) only.
- Start Date for Online Application- 14 February 2020
- Last Date for Online Application- 13 March 2020