NCR RRC Recruitment 2021 – Act Apprentice Vacancy
RRC North Central Railway Prayagraj has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Act Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1664. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of RRC North Central Railway Prayagraj.
- ACT Apprentices– 1664
- As per Apprenticeship rules
- 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- 15 to 24 years (As on 01-09-2021)
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD – NO FEE
- Pay Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
- Start Date for Online Application – 02 August 2021
- Last Date for Online Application – 01 September 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online (link active from 02-08-2021) Click Here